Check out the dates of the interactive Workshops!
Interactive workshops provide an opportunity to ACT on practical case studies and reflect on current issues. Leadership, strategy and networking this year will be focused on the theme of preventive conservation: from risk management to contextual analysis, from the creation of awareness to documentation and communication activities.
6 interactive workshops are proposed by the Young Professionals Forum partners between May and June with activities on cross-cutting topics:
- Cultural Heritage in Syria: protection, conservation and recovery, online: 09 May (h. 1:30-2:30 pm CEST) and 10 May (h. 1:30-2:30 pm CEST) - Fondazione Santagata for the Economics of Culture and CCR
- Prevention and sustainability as a critical tool for climate change issues in world heritage management, online: 18 May (h. 1:30-2:30 pm CEST) and 19 May (h. 1:30-3:00 pm CEST) - ICOMOS Italia and CCR
- Climate Zones: Environmental Guidelines for Artistic and Historic Works, online: 23 May (h. 1:30-3:00 pm CEST) - IIC and CCR
- The preventive conservation and the development of professional skills in a changing world, online: 06 June (h. 1:30-3:00 pm CEST) - ICOM Italia and CCR
- Using Impact Assessments to better manage World Heritage, online: 08 June (h. 1:30-3:00 pm CEST) - ICCROM and CCR
- Preservation protocol for collections in Historical Residences, in presence, full time in Venaria, Piemonte, Italy: 28, 29 and 30 June - CCR
This activity is reserved for those who purchase the FULL course or have been awarded an IIC, Amici del CCR or Regione Piemonte Scholarship.