Last update: June 15th, 2022
Foreword – Effectiveness of the Sale Conditions – Modifications
1. These Sale Conditions govern the offer and sale of services sold through the Platform, owned by the CCR.
2. The services available for purchase by the Platform consist mainly of:
– Live courses online (in streaming) and in presence
– Courses online on demand
– Learning activities live online and in presence
– Audio-visual contents
– Webinars and workshops
3. All the services above (individually “Service” and jointly “Services”) are illustrated in the Platform within the appropriate sections “Training”, “Education”, “Community” and “News and events”.
4. All purchases of Services made through the Platform (hereinafter the “Purchase Contracts”) by users (hereinafter the “Customer” or “Customers”) are subject to the Sale Conditions and to the other provisions and operating instructions published in the Platform. In the event of a conflict between the above provisions and operating instructions and the Terms of Sale, the latter shall prevail. CCR is liable to the Customer exclusively for purchases made through the Platform, whether the related Services are available directly on the Platform, or if they are available on Other Platforms.
The offer and sale of Services through the Platform constitutes a remote contract ruled by art. 49 and ss. D.Lgs. 6 September 2005 n. 206 (the “Consumer Code”) and D.Lgs. 9 April 2003 n. 70, containing the discipline of electronic commerce.
5. Any transaction and/or payment condition granted to the Customer in derogation from the General Conditions of Sale can be considered approved and valid only if CCR accepted such transaction and/or condition in derogation in writing.
6. This Terms of Sale are applicable, without distinction to all Customers, (including educational institutions, see payment method art 20) except for those articles, expressly applicable to consumer customers only. “Consumer Customer” refers a physical person who purchases the Services offered by the Platform for purposes unrelated to his/her entrepreneurial or professional activity; for the purposes of these Conditions of Sale, it is presumed that it is not “Consumer Customer” the Customer who sends a proposal for the purchase of the Services at the same time entering his VAT share in the area of the Platform relating to the Customer’s personal data.
The Purchase Contracts accepted by the Consumer Customer are also subject to articles 45 to 67 of the Consumer Code.
7. Before carrying out any purchase, the Customer declares the fully reading and acceptance of Conditions of Sale and Payment provided during the purchase procedure and described below.
8. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 49, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Code, CCR may modify, at any time and without notice, the content of the Conditions of Sale of this document. Any changes will be effective from the date of publication on the Platform as stated in the heading of the Conditions of Sale and, except for the changes most favourable to the Customer, will be applicable only to the contractual proposals (or orders) of purchase sent by the Customer pursuant to these Conditions of Sale after the date of publication. Customers are, therefore, invited to visit the Platform and consult, prior to purchase, the latest version of the Terms of Sale. Customers are allowed to store and reproduce, as well as all other functions that CCR provides or makes available on the Platform, both before and during the purchase process, clearly stated that the use is limited to private and personal purpose only and that no further communication of the contents by links or in any other way is allowed, such as a built-in player by means of any form of embedding, pop-up or similar.
9. The Customer may purchase the Services in the electronic catalogue within the different sections of the Platform, as described in the relevant information included in the different “course Description” of the Platform, respecting the technical access procedures illustrated therein. The publication of the Services offered constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposal. The order sent by the Customer is intended as value of a contractual proposal and implies the complete knowledge and full acceptance of these Sale Conditions.
10. The Customer declares to be aware of and to accept the hardware and software prerequisites that the computer or other device used by the Customer must have, in order to access the Services chosen in the purchase and will adapt its system hardware and/or its own software, in the event of updates to the Platform. The above prerequisites are listed in the specific sections of the description of every Service of the Platform.
11. The correct receipt of the Customer’s proposal is confirmed by CCR by an automatic reply sent to the e-mail address linked to the Customer account. This confirmation message will indicate the ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any subsequent communication with CCR, related to the order in subject. The message reproduces, in addition to the information required by law, all the personal data provided by the customer, who is committed to verify the correctness and promptly communicate any corrections/modifications.
12. Once completed and concluded through the payment method chosen by the Customer, each order can be viewed by the Customer, in the personal area. 13. Every Purchase Agreement concluded between CCR and the Customer is intended to be signed after the payment and after the receipt of the order confirmation by e-mail. The order confirmation will show the order number and transaction.
Service Prices – Delivery Charges – Availability
15. All prices of the Services are clearly indicated on the Platform and are inclusive of VAT. If the Services are offered on the Platform at a discounted price, the product sheet will show (i) the full reference price against which the discount is calculated and (ii) to what this full reference price corresponds.
16. If one of the Services is presented on the Platform in areas other than the appropriate sections intended for the purchase of the Services, or in any case without the “Add to cart” icon or with the specific indication “Not Available”, the Services are not intended to be available for sale through the Platform.
17. The prices and availability of the Services, as reported on the Platform, are subject to change at any time and without notice, provided that, limited to orders in the process of acceptance or as accepted above by CCR, The Conditions of Sale in force at the time of sending the order by the Customer will apply, except for orders not accepted, as indicated in Article 13 above.
18. The Services are described on specific pages that describe their functionality, costs and, if required, the time needed to use or access the Service. If the Service is available on the Other Platform, this will be specified in the description page of the Platform. In the event that the Service can be purchased, the Customer is allowed to select the Services add it to your cart; in the case of Services not yet on sale, the Customer can request to be informed about the Service selected. In particular, the product is added to the shopping cart via a button marked “Add to cart”.
19. If the minimum number of students is not reached, the CCR may cancel or postpone the provision of the following services at a later date: live online and face-to-face courses, online demand courses, online and face-to-face teaching activities, Webinar, Workshop.
In the event of cancellation, and inability to provide the service at a later date, the CCR will refund the price paid.
In the event that the provision of the Services is postponed to a later date, CCR will communicate this date to the Customer, who will be entitled to accept the new date or withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. In the event of withdrawal, the CCR will refund the price paid in the manner set out in the previous paragraph.
20. Payments in execution of the Purchase Contracts concluded through the Platform may be made through credit cards, PayPal payment and, exclusively for purchases of Education Services by Educational Institutions (see also paragraph 6), via bank transfer. The Customer is obliged to choose, at the time of conclusion of the Purchase Contract, the chosen payment method. The latter, once the Purchase Contract has been completed through the acceptance of CCR, can no longer be modified. All payments are made at checkout.
Payment by credit card
21. Payment for Services purchased through the Platform may be made by credit card directly through the Platform. Credit cards accepted are listed in the footer of the Platform. CCR will debit the total amount due by the Customer, corresponding to every Purchase Agreement at checkout with reference to the Customer’s order.
22. CCR DOES NOT store credit card details.
23. For the purposes of issuing the invoice, CCR reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer at any time for the correct and complete compilation of the Customer’s personal data.
The provisions of Articles 21, 22 and 23 of this Section shall also apply, where applicable, to PayPal and bank transfer payment methods.
Payments via PayPal
24. If the Customer chooses as a means of payment PayPal, he will be redirected to the website www.paypal.it where he will pay for the products, according to the procedure provided and managed by PayPal. The data entered on the PayPal site will be processed directly by the PayPal and will not be transmitted or shared with CCR. CCR is therefore not able to know and does not store in any way the data of the credit card linked to the PayPal account of the user or the data of any other payment instrument connected with that account.
Payments by bank transfer (only for Educational Institutions and only for the purchase of Services in the Education Area of the Platform)
25. Exclusively for Educational Institutions that make purchases of Services in the Education area (both related to online activities and in presence) the payment by bank transfer is allowed, taking into account their internal procedures.
The payment by bank transfer must be concluded no later than 7 days before the date agreed for the activity, in order to verify the payment before the event.
In the reason of the transfer must be specified the n. order reference, the name of the account holder who has executed the order in the Platform and the title of the purchased Education Service.
In case of non-payment the reservation will be cancelled. Payments made by bank transfer will not be refunded except as provided by art Right of Withdrawal and Refund paragraph 37.
26. Except in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of CCR, the Customer shall exempt CCR from any liability of any nature that the Customer or third parties may, even indirectly, suffer for errors and malfunctions found in the use of the Services, as well as for any damage suffered in connection with or depending on the provision of the same.
27. The Customer expressly exempts CCR from any liability of any nature that the Customer or third parties may, in some way, suffer for the failure to provide connectivity by the internet providers or even for the use, by the Customer, of connection technically incompatible with the Services, as well as for the failure to use the Services ordered and/ or for defects found by the Customer in the use of the same, if all this depends solely on the lack of possession by the Customer of the minimum system requirements described in before (point n. 10), the verification of which is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
28. CCR, except in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence, is expressly excluded from any liability for damages of any nature caused by third parties who unlawfully access the Services ordered, due to a lack of caution by the Customer in the custody of credentials or the lack of other measures of security that the Customer must adopt.
29. Upon the occurrence of an event of major force that would completely inhibit the use of the Services, CCR will give timely information to the Customer keeping him informed about the possibilities of regular reactivation of the Services.
30. The Customer undertakes to indemnify and hold CCR harmless from any liability of a criminal or administrative civil nature, losses or damages (including legal fees and honorary) resulting from the unlawful use of the Services by the Customer and/or by third parties authorized by them.
Data security and confidentiality
31. The Customer guarantees that he has the right to dispose of all the information entered on the Platform for the purposes of purchasing the Services and of the related access, and also ensures that this information do not infringe in any way, directly or indirectly, the rights of third parties. Therefore, the Customer is asked not to enter data that he cannot freely dispose of. The purchasing party is also prohibited from entering false and/or fictitious data in the procedure of registration-registration to the Services and in subsequent further communications related to the execution of the contract. For this purpose, the Customer shall indemnify CCR from:
– any liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documents, being the Customer solely responsible for the correct entry of the relevant data;
– any obligation and/or burden of inspection and direct and indirect control in this regard.
32. If it is ascertained, independently by CCR, the falsity of the data provided, CCR reserves the right to prevent/suspend the registration of the Customer.
33. The Customer is committed to keep confidential the data entered in the Registration/Service Subscriptions (hereinafter referred to as “Access Credentials”) and to immediately notify the CCR of any unauthorised use of the Access Credentials and of any other security breach.
34. CCR will not be responsible for any damage caused by the use of the Access Credentials by another person, with or without the Customer’s permission, and regardless of whether the latter is aware of it or not.
35. The Customer has the right to delete his account. This operation involves the permanent deletion of all related data from the database.
36. CCR has no visibility of the Access Credentials as they are encrypted. The Customer can proceed with the recovery of the password independently using the function “Forgotten password?” on the Platform
Right of withdrawal and refund
37. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract for any reason and without the need to provide explanations within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Purchase Contract, subject to compliance with the procedures described below.
38. In case of cancellation of the registration within 14 days of purchase, a refund equal to 100% of the paid fee or a discount code equal to 100% of the paid fee, spendable in a single solution for other Services or products of the Platform, will be emitted.
If the course is cancelled due to CCR, the refund is 100% of the fee paid or a voucher of equal value, at the discretion of the Customer.
The request for cancellation and refund must be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Courses: registration cancellation and order number”.
Right of withdrawal and refund for customers VAT, professionals, entrepreneurs and educational institutions
39. The non-consumer customer who makes the purchase for his business or professional activity, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS are not entitled to withdraw from the Contract. Out of the cases covered by the previous points, the Customer therefore accepts that he has no right of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, finding, also application, for the Consumer Customer the exception to the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 59, c. 1 lit. o) of the Consumer Code
In the event that the course is cancelled due to CCR, the refund will correspond to a voucher of equal value, at the discretion of the Customer.
The refund request must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com with the reason “Courses: refund for Vs cancellation of registration and order number”.
Legal guarantee of conformity
40. All the Services offered through the Platform are covered by the legal guarantee of compliance provided by art. 128 and ss. of the Consumer Code.
Any failures and/or malfunctions caused by accidental events or by the Customer’s responsibility or by a use not conforming to the intended use of the Services are excluded from the scope of the legal guarantee.
The Customer acknowledges that the correct use of the Services also depends on the existence of the hardware and software prerequisites referred to in point 10 of these Conditions of Sale. CCR therefore does not guarantee and does not assume any responsibility for any problems of use of the Services depending on the Customer’s devices, problems caused by the Internet connection or insufficient bandwidth available at the Customer.
CCR will do its utmost to ensure that the Platform is available 24 hours a day and in order to ensure its safety and quality in accordance with the state of the art technology. However, CCR cannot guarantee the perpetual availability and continuity of the Platform, the absence of incidents, interruptions or disconnections that impede the normal functioning of the Services, the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to Customers’ computers, the reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy and updating of the information contained on the Platform.
41. The above legal warranty also extends to non-Consumer Customers within the above limits.
Communications and Complaints
42. All communications or complaints of the Customer against CCR regarding the Purchase Contracts must be addressed by sending a message via the “Contacts” page of the Platform.
Intellectual property rights
43. All trademarks (registered or not), as well as any and all works of authorship, distinctive sign or denomination, image, photograph, written or graphic text and more generally any other intangible property protected by international laws and conventions on intellectual and industrial property, reproduced on the Platform or on Other Platforms, remain the exclusive property of CCR and/or his cause givers, without any rights to the Customer arising from access to the Website and/or from the conclusion of the Purchase Contracts. Any use, even partial, of the same is prohibited without the prior written permission of the CCR, to which are reserved, exclusively, all related rights.
Any authorized use is strictly personal, can not be used for commercial use, for other services and made available or distributed to third parties.
Applicable law – Place of jurisdiction
44. The Purchase Contract between the Customer and CCR is considered to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
45. For any dispute will be exclusively competent the judicial authority of Turin, with the exception of disputes with Consumer Customers which will instead be the responsibility of the judicial authority of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer Customer, art. 43 c.c. provisions excepted.
Processing of personal data (privacy)
46. For the regulation of the processing of personal data by the CCR, please refer to the dedicated area of the Platform specifically accessible at https///www.ccrdigital-lab.it/privacy-policy/.
Out-of-court settlement of disputes
47. The Consumer Customer has the right to promote the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes with the bodies established by the Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture pursuant to the Law of 29 December 1993, n. 580 as well as to use the mediation procedures referred to in Legislative Decree 28/2010 and subsequent amendments, under the conditions provided for by the body chosen by the Consumer Customer who will administer this procedure. Moreover, the use of the procedures of voluntary and equal negotiation provided for by art. 2, paragraph 2, of the aforementioned legislative decree, as well as the complaint procedures provided for by the Charters of Services, is allowed.